08 Jan 2009 5 Comments
Ten things about Bethany:
1. She loves to dance, she dances when she walks, she twirls when she has a dress on, she thinks ballet is the best thing in the world.
2. She likes to draw and paint.
3. She loves to read, her favorite reading spot is the area I made in the basement with pillows and covered in gauzy fabric or in front of the fire.
4. If she ever finds anyone alone, she will go over and play with them and make them feel special.
5. She likes to talk.
6. She likes to strike a pose when we take pictures.
7. She is sweet, caring and kind.
8. She loves school, especially reading and art.
9. She can’t wait until she’s old enough to help out at dance in the toddler class.
10. Bethany wants to be an artist, dancer, librarian, mom and teacher when she grows up.
Today is Bethany’s birthday! She was 5 lbs 7 oz of tiny perfection when she was born.
She was an emergency c-section 2 weeks early, but that’s ok.
When she was a baby we lived next to a shopping center with a Goodwill store and they had baby girl dresses for 25 cents, you never saw a baby with so many dresses!
She started dancing with Call to Glory in Kingwood when she was 4, oh that was cute!
She loves being in Denver with the snow and the fire place that we need to turn on at times. She can’t wait for summer though, she’s eyeing a new swimming spot in the river. She’s been dancing with Celebration Ministry of Arts for 2 years now and I don’t know when she will be old enough to help out, but she’s really looking forward to it.
Nothing beats loving something so much that you’ll do it for free!